lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

MY LAST WEEKEND





In my  last weekend, on Saturday I woke up at seven in the morning, I went to the course to baptize my daughter, after I went with my in-laws to buy the dress, hat, shoes, gloves, socks, and other things I need.




After that I went to lunch at a restaurant with typical Ecuadorian. In the afternoon we at the house and I got to fix, clean and do laundry.

Evening came, watched TV, Then listen to music and finally lay down to sleep.
On Sunday I went to Mass with my wife and my daughter, Then buy the invitations, but before that, my in-laws invites us to cafe. As I said buy the invitations, fill out and went to deal to my family and my husband´s family.
At noon, I had lunch at the House of my father in law, Then went to the park with my daughter, bring cevichochos, and ice cream to eat in my house.


After that I went to visit my mother, talking, listening to music, and we started to cook, Evening came, I went home, a snack do, and making clotes for the next day.

11 comentarios:

  1. You had a very good day,
    how old is your daughter.?
    How old were you when you got married?,
    I wish you many blessings and your family, you have a beautiful daughter.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. congratulation you have a great family... it´s very important spend time with them specially with your doughter, mast be the queen in your home... God bless you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi mija that good weekend though a little busy, how nice to baptize your baby ..
    I hope you get it all right at the party that fits you pretty good bye all take care and take good care of your baby bye ..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That weekend! Felicitades for the christening of your baby even if it's too tired to prepare everything for an event like this, that everything will go well

    ResponderEliminar
  5. YA SE ACERCA LA HORA ...............
    ADIVINEN PARA QUE........

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You have a beautiful family, your children should be happy that you care and love them both.
    I hope your plan comes together.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That's great. Your weekend was beautiful.
    I hope you continue with the preparations and slag all very well...

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Congratulation you have a great family. Step is very important to give with his daughter, I hope always present in your home with these values.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. congratulations on your daughter's christening ..... and share with your husband's family have a great family ....... ........ be happy about your home ...motherhood is very important to see that it meets your desires and your goals ..

    ResponderEliminar
  10. hello Daysi
    congratulations on your son's christening I hope you do very well. and cherish your child a lot.

    ResponderEliminar